You can use curl command to make the installation of puppet agent besides there are two cases:
If PE server is running on the same OS version as puppet agent, use following cmd on puppet node:
curl -k https://master.example.com:8140/packa... | sudo bash
- If PE server is running on different OS than puppet agent:
- On console navigate to Nodes > Classification > PE Masters > Classes tab
- In class name field look for the repo version you need to install on puppet node
- Add class, commit that change and run "puppet agent -t" on your terminal
- Now run on agent node "curl -k https://master.example.com:8140/packa... | sudo bash"
Above process will install puppet agent on your node, setup a configuration file and request for a CSR. Just log in to console and accept the cert, you are good to go. you can find the details here as well: https://docs.puppetlabs.com/pe/latest...
Also, you can find the rpms here on puppet server for your respective platforms:
Also find the binaries for puppet agent 2015.2 here: