new install but no classes are recognized
I have test server and client set up both running debian 7 installed from the puppet supplied packages. On my server I have just one node defined in site.pp, and if I put operations in that, it works on the node. If I add a module and change the site.pp to "include module_name", with the module have the identical instructions I used in site.pp, puppet fails with "can't find class". I've checked the modulepath, I'm using only lowercase characters, so I'm really stumped. I also checked for the classes.txt file and it doesn't exist in the path puppet thinks it should be in.